Address and Conference Venue
The onsite activities of ICEEM11 will be organised at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW), 4132-Muttenz, Switzerland, Hofackerstrasse 30.
The whole conference will be organised in a hybrid mode, onsite and online.
The opening ceremony will take place on September 8th, 2021 followed by the conference sessions on the 9th and 10th September, all activities being organised onsite and online. The onsite activities will take place at FHNW, and all activities will be accessible also online via the ZOOM platform. Each participant will receive the links for the online access.
The ICEEM11 registration will take place for the onsite sessions on Wednesday, 8 September and Thursday, 9 September at FHNW, Campus Muttenz, Hofackerstrasse 30, CH-4132, Muttenz, Mainhall.
All participants will receive the conference materials (ICEEM11 Programme and Book of abstracts) through their e-mail registration addresses.
The oral presentations program is structured in plenary or parallel sessions (PS), which are held according to this conference program. LDC projectors and a PC (Windows, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat) will be available in the session rooms for the onsite presentations. Authors are invited to upload their presentations on the PCs of each room well in advance of the beginning of the scheduled session, in order to avoid last minute problems. Uploading will exclusively be done via USB-drives. Overhead projectors will not be available.
- Onsite activities are marked in orange in the porgram. These presentations will be held by the participants in Muttenz, Switzerland and will be broadcasted online as well.
- Online presentations are marked in green in the program.
- Time allocation for plenary/keynote lectures is 30 minutes (including discussions)
- Every oral communication will be presented in a 10 minutes frame, including discussions. Participants are encouraged to use the presentation template available on the conference website (Downloads section).
- Posters will be presented in dedicated sessions (Flash presentations) during which participants will present their poster in 5 minutes, including discussions. Participants are encouraged to use the poster template available on the conference website (Downloads section).
- Technical support (TS) from the ICEEM11 secretariate members will be available for all sessions
- All microphones should be muted during all sessions
- Online participants will use the chat in writing any questions that may arise, while the onsite participants will address their questions live
- All presentations (plenaries, keynotes, posters) should be sent to the conference secretariate until September 6th, 2021 at 9:00AM (Swiss time) the e-mail address: iceem [at] tuiasi [dot] ro.
- The time schedule in this programme follows Swiss time (GMT + 2)
- The Zoom links will be sent by email to all registered participants together with the ICEEM11 Conference program and Book of Abstracts.