ICEEM10 provides a multidisciplinary platform for disseminating state-of-the art research in environmental engineering and management.
The 10th edition of ICEEM provides a wide range of research topics grouped in 7 general themes.
Please find below the topics for an adequate match for your abstract submission:
I. Environmental biotechnology
- Marine biotechnologies
- Biomineralization for remediation and valorisation
- Microbiome applications for sustainable systems (including food, agriculture and health)
II. Water and wastewater cycles: technologies, recycling and valorisation
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Nutrient recovery
- Water and sludge reuse applications
III. Waste management and exploitation for chemicals, materials and energy in the context of circular economy
- Waste treatment and valorisation
- Bioremediation and rehabilitation
- End-of-waste alternatives for new products and fuels (biowaste, bio-refineries)
IV. Sustainability assessments and eco-innovation
- Life cycle assessments
- Footprint indicators (Ecological, Water, Carbon etc.)
- Eco-design, eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
V. Novel materials for environmental and energy applications
- Solar energy materials
- Materials, eco-processes and eco-products
VI. Monitoring and modelling of environmental pollution
- Process modelling, optimization and simulation
- Investigation and prognosis tools for environmental issues
- Pollution monitoring and control.
VII. Environmental education and curriculum development
All these topics will be covered during the various ICEEM10 Events, which include:
- Plenary sessions
- Key note lectures
- Oral Communications
- Poster sessions
More details on the Events page.