The fees for the onsite ICEEM11 Conference will cover:
- the conference materials (Program, Abstracts book),
- coffee breaks, lunches, cocktail and conference dinner.
Fees for online participation:
- Full fee: 75 €
- Fee for PhD Students: 50 €
Fees for onsite participation:
- Full fee: until 14/07/2021: 350 €
- Full fee: from 15/07/2021: 450 €
- Reduced fee for PhD Students: 250 € (by competition, details will be available on this page)
- Accompanying person: 250 €
ICEEM11 will be organized in a hybrid format (online and onsite), and participants may choose either type of paticipation during registration. The fees for online participation will be 75 EUR (50 EUR for PhD students).
In case the onsite participation will not be possible due to restrictions related to the pandemic situation, participants who opted for onsite participation may request a partial refund of their fee. This partial refund will be calculated as the difference between the onsite participation fee (already payed, e.g. 350 EUR) and the online participation fee (e.g. 75 EUR) and a processing fee as detailed below:
Processing fees considered for Refunds applicable for Bank transfers:
– for payments in Euro from countries in the EU, the processing fee is 5 Euro
– for payments in Euro from countries outside the EU, the processing fee is 25 Euro
– for payments in USD from USA, the processing fee is 40 USD
– for payments in Lei, processing fee is 12 Lei
Please visit regularly the ICEEM11 website for updated information related to the organization of eventual refunding.
Details for accompanying persons (applicable only for onsite participation):
Accompanying persons have a special status. They may participate only to the ICEEM11 social events (cocktail and conference dinner), and they do not receive the ICEEM11 materials, certificate of attendance and cannot present any papers.
Registered participants that have payed the fee may present 1 (one) paper at the ICEEM sessions, as poster or as oral communication.
Please note that fee payment and ICEEM11 participation do not automatically lead to full-paper publication in any of the journals. Invitations for full-paper submission will be realized after ICEEM11 based on a selection process by International Scientific Committee.
Publication of full-papers is fully conditioned by the review process of each Journal.